Fridge Locks

HazyWal

Thanks all. Well I've been to Bunnings and have a fridge lock that is all hard plastic so should so the trick.

Luckily I am trying to lose weight so there was no chocolate just yoghurt, a variety of cheeses, some left over spag bol, some rice crackers and my chops that were to be my dinner. He did demolish all the dog meat and some lamb briskets. He even took some of the jars out of the fridge door and rolled them around the house!! My house is very old and has several entries to the kitchen. I do have a baby gate on one doorway that gives them the sunroom and access to the yard but that room gets stifling hot in summer.

Zeebie the fridge isn't easy to open so I'm amazed he did it. It doesn't have a handle just one of those cup type thingys you hook your fingers into.

I left my 2 Borzoi inside one hot day, not completely unusual in bad weather as they are very house safe.

Except for the dozen eggs, carton of cream, half an avocado and tub of margerine they ate out of the fridge.

It was the third time one of them had opened it, but not since she was a pup so I got complacent. I know it was her again as most of the evidence was on her bed. I am now shopping for a new harder to open fridge.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We used bungee cord wrapped round it.

Tried an occy strap around the oven Bundy, he chewed straight through it :(

Ok update, went out today for a couple of hours and the child lock was still in place :thumbsup: Although I did empty the fridge and put everything in the fridge downstairs. Harley is sending me hers next week just to make sure so watch this space to see if (as Hankdog put it :) )the evil genius works it out!

How could that beautiful face be guilty of this crime :rofl: Are you sure Miss Maddie didn't frame him...she did have the butter container after all??? :rofl:

Noooo don't blame Miss Maddie! She's a little sweetie pie :D (I have a soft-spot for 'background' dogs :o )

Edited by TheLBD

How could that beautiful face be guilty of this crime :rofl: Are you sure Miss Maddie didn't frame him...she did have the butter container after all??? :rofl:

Noooo don't blame Miss Maddie! She's a little sweetie pie :D (I have a soft-spot for 'background' dogs :o )

Yep you are right LBD Maddie is the sweetest girl and would have been one of those kids that said " hmmm Stan I don't think this is a good idea"

Haha Stan... :laugh: :laugh:

We have the same problem with my sister's mini-pig, he'd open the fridge door, grab a bag of carrots and bolt to the end of the backyard to enjoy his tasty reward! Our fridge is in a kind of L-shaped space, next to the bench up against a wall, so we've just turned it side on. It's a bit of a pain, but working so far, until he figures out that he's got enough bulk to actually move the whole fridge!

So Stan can't get into Alcatraz um, the fridge now Mad Stan?

Trina he had another go this morning when I was out. I have a lot of stuff stuck on the fridge with fridge magnets and they were scattered all over the floor and a couple of empty egg cartons I had on top off the fridge must had toppled off as they were in my bed. The lock is still in place but I am still leaving all the food in the other fridge in the laundry because I still don't trust the one lock. The lovely harley has posted me another lock and when that arrives I think we'll have him stumped :)