What's Happening At The End Of The Road....

pesh

So you think they look ok?

I'm having trouble with too much light in other shots.

I've taken over 600 shots today in two totally different areas, so something had to work. :laugh:

Edited by pesh

post-3778-0-87294800-1365324179_thumb.jpg

Some great photos there Pesh, you are going great guns.

I like this one the most. One thing to keep an eye on is see your horizon on the waterline, my eye is instantly drawn to the fact that the horizon is not level. It is easy to fix in your post processing. What program are you using? Most have a crop tool and you can usually rotate the image a bit to level the horizon. I try to get it right in camera but more often than not I am correcting my horizons in my PP.

Keep up the good work!

I agree Tic, something I'm constantly trying to rectify the problem. I know what's causing it, me. :laugh:

As for program, I just use my computer and have no idea how to fix the problem as I am computer illiterate. :mad:

I have Windows 7, but when I go to crop (though paint) it won't let me use it. Any suggestions?????????

Thanks for taking the time, and it's really appreciated. :)

If you donwload Picasa HERE it is a really easy editing program, you can do so much with it. and cropping is the easy part. The program is free. you can do smile edits, make photos black and white, make collages, add titles, make borders and so much other stuff. Its a really fun program and easy to use.

:laugh: thought you might like it. I use it for borders and collages. I mainly use Lightroom for editing my photo which is amazing. You can download a trial from adobe.