Show Trolley's

I was wondering what sort of trolleys everyone finds the best and if anyone has had any experience with the trolleys from Habanero Hounds?

Ideally would like one that is lightweight but will also handle uneven ground if possible. Happy to change wheels is its possible.

TIA

Hi whippytails!..My new trolley (bought last year) is one from Habanero Hounds is awesome, I love it. Very lightweight & so reasonable in price.

My size fits 2 std poodles easily.......thats the one I should have measured before I bought it :laugh: I just couldn't resist it was such a bargain!

Its in our lounge room all the time!....its my boys crate & on top of it lives a soft igloo bed that the cats snuggle in!!

Lol, well I guess that one wont fit into the Santa Fe then :D :D

But the glad the quality is great, are the wheels any good or can you upgrade them?

edited to add which size trolley did you go with?

Edited by whippytails

They are excellent trolleys. Well made and at a great price for their quality.

Not quite as light the cheap ones but well worth investigating. They come in many sizes and designs.

No , I am not associated with them in any way :) but know a good one when I see it.

I plan on getting ones soon, does that count? For the size I need no other trolleys compare price wise. I know alot of people who have them and have had no issues.

What was the issue with the first ones?

Im not sure Nevafollo, was just looking at pictures yesterday and on one it said something about them going to to China to be in the factory for a few weeks to get them to what they wanted but the do offer a guarentee so that should ok, if anything does happen

I have a Habenero Hounds one. I wouldn't describe it as light (they advertise as 21kgs although it doesn't feel that heavy to me). It moves like a dream, has brakes and foldable handles. I don't like how the handles fold down because it's a bit fiddly but that's about my only complaint.

They are quite tall too and a great height for grooming. I'm really happy with mine.