Importing From Nz

Shelly68

Just wondering if anyone could suggest wat might possibly be the best and cheapest way to import a small puppy from NZ to Victoria ?? Please

Cheers

Shelly

Do you want the best, or the cheapest?

Contact Wayrod, he is a member on here and everyone swears by him for pet transport help.

http://www.boardingkennels.com.au/pet_travel_enquiry_17.html

Phone: (03) 9338 0823

Email: [email protected]

Dogpower - based in Auckland & Christchurch. Is the person at the other end willing/able to do the running around for the vet checks/taking to airport/looking after dog until the last moment - if so you can save $ that way by not having to pay someone to do this. You'll have to google for a contact number :)

Hi :) I can't give you a perfect answer I'm afraid, as my boy travelled in a crate together with his sister who was also coming to SA, so we used a much bigger crate but split the cost. The freight price from Auckland to Adelaide for the two of them was NZ $ 718.55. Vet clearance and MAF fees were NZ $ 170. So if you halve the freight cost plus the 170 then convert to Aussie dollars, that's what it cost me. Plus his purchase price. Sorry I can't give an easy answer!

Where are you looking to get a Bernese from? :)