Pancreatitis 2nd Time 13 Year Old Dog :(

Tazar

My little girl is still not well, only ate a tiny bit of roast (no fat) last night (very unlike her), stayed asleep on her bed all day. She was wonky on her feet last night. She is still drinking water and weeing but not sure about anything else. The vet x-rayed her and said there were no blockages and her kidney, liver, etc were fine.

Will have to see how she goes today I guess..... :crossfingers:

Thinking of you both. It does come down to day by day.

We have improvement :thumbsup: :thumbsup: she went and lay in her usual (if I lay here you will have to feed me) spot this afternoon so I gave her some tuna and rice and she ate is all, not that there was much. I have just given her dinner (same thing) and she is doing her usual, you haven't given me enough.

I looked in her mouth today as I had a thought as I drifted off to sleep (with her in the bed as I though she may have passed away during the night), that there may be an infection in her mouth and it is poisoning her. She has two teeth hanging out in the top of her jaw but it didn't look infected.

I think it may be a day to day thing as Mita said... Again thank you for keeping us in your thoughts :) :flower:

She has two teeth hanging out in the top of her jaw but it didn't look infected.

Maybe the vet could just gently get them out. Tooth infections don't always show on the surface.... but can be right down where there's injury to the root. At the least, they could be just very annoying & giving a bit of a sharp 'tug' as she eats.