Looking For An Older Staffy

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there are any older staffies that might need a home. Must be good with cats and other dogs. I just lost my 10 year old Staffy suddenly and am looking to help out another older dog in need. I live on the Central Coast.

Thanks,

Tania

Edited by Always Loving Mack

Hi Tania welcome to DOL and very sorry for your loss :(

I am also on the Central Coast and know the girls well who now run Gosford Pound. They get many staffys of all ages and all dogs are sold with all vet work done.

Edited by stans mum

Guest Wildthing

There is an older surrendered Staffy at Walgett Pund who will be given his wings tomorow if he does not get saved. Check the Urgent Rescues thread. Sorry for your loss and good luck finding a replacement.

So sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking.

Big dog rescue have a couple of older Staffords. You can view them on their website www.bigdogrescue.org.au

You might also find a few older Staffords at Staffy rescue on www.staffyrescue.org.au

Good luck with your search.

There's a dear old girl "Sally", a 13 yr old Staffy cross who is looking for a home through PAWS and gets on with other animals OK.

Her owner died and the family are rehoming her - I will pm you the phone no.

Sally is the sweetest old thing with loads of character and is wonderful company. She is intelligent and very well behaved, likes living inside and loves company and attention. Sally never barks or howls, has a wonderful temperament and is in good health apart from the usual case of arthritis that is to be expected in an older dog. She is not very active but is still alert and playful, never wanders but is happy to take herself for short walks and to be taken for short walks. Sally has lived with her current carer's great aunt for the past several years but unfortunately she has passed away and, even though they adore Sally, they are unable to keep her long term. Sally gets on with other animals on a 'mutual indifference' basis!

She's had all her vet work done.