Looking For A Training Buddy

Hi im looking for a relatively serious training buddy who is in the Manning Valley who would like to partner up for some training sessions for my dogs and their own.

Someone who is open to a range of sports eg OB, RN, Ag and TD

and someone who is above novice stage preferably or at least very enthusiastic and determined.

Its lonely training by myself and its always more rewarding having a buddy who can help see mistakes from an outside perspective.

Happy to rotate locations for training and i have a lot of gear for a range of sports.

Can post in here or PM :)

Edited by Toujour

Hi im looking for a relatively serious training buddy who is in the Mid North Coast who would like to partner up for some training sessions for my dogs and their own.

Someone who is open to a range of sports eg OB, RN, Ag and TD

and someone who is above novice stage preferably or at least very enthusiastic and determined.

Its lonely training by myself and its always more rewarding having a buddy who can help see mistakes from an outside perspective.

Happy to rotate locations for training and i have a lot of gear for a range of sports.

Can post in here or PM :)

I notice you are on the Mid North Coast. There is a great dog training club at Port Macquarie & also Coffs Harbour that do all those sort of things.

Way to far, Coffs Harbour is 3hrs+ (away on a good clean drive) and Port is 1.5hr away, their training times run too close with work and its not worth going all the way out there to only really get 30min of real training done with my dogs .. .. but thanks

Would prefer someone within say 30min of Taree

Edited by Toujour

Way to far, Coffs Harbour is 3hrs+ (away on a good clean drive) and Port is 1.5hr away, their training times run too close with work and its not worth going all the way out there to only really get 30min of real training done with my dogs .. .. but thanks

Would prefer someone within say 30min of Taree

Mid North Coast Canine Club Taree may be able to help you :)

Mid North Coast Canine Club Taree may be able to help you :)

I know this club - i have helped been an instructor there . . . i think there OB (which is all they provide) will be closing as not enough trainers are volunteering let alone not enough public interest.

Bugger...Wish I lived closer as I would love someone to train with & I'm sooooo keen. I think your right it would be fun to train with a buddy. You can also help each other out if need be :)

:)