Rose Hip Vital

sheena

I am a little lost...... :confused:

So you have to give a medium dog 10 caps per day - 250caps is a 25 day supply?

KP

Maintenance dose for dogs 15 to 30 kilos is 2 scoops (5g) per day which equals 10 capsules. So with my dog who weighs 18 kilos, I divided 5 x 30 = .16g per kilo of dog, so 18 kilos = 2.88 grams per day, which is 1.15 scoops or 6 capsules. I am giving her the powder which works out a lot more economical than capsules when you can get it for $60 per 500grams.

looks like your ebay guy only had that one batch, what a bargain - can't seem to find the canine powder for something even comparable.

1000g/kg, that's just pure rosehip powder yeah? has anyone tried unbraded organic pure rosehip powder, would that be safe / have the same affect? are there other ingredients in the rosehip canine vital powders?

looks like your ebay guy only had that one batch, what a bargain - can't seem to find the canine powder for something even comparable.

1000g/kg, that's just pure rosehip powder yeah? has anyone tried unbraded organic pure rosehip powder, would that be safe / have the same affect? are there other ingredients in the rosehip canine vital powders?

OH DEAR....maybe I shouldn't have put the link up...he has been rushed :( I will send him a message & see if he is getting any more. Otherwise the nearest to his price is about $30 more including postage :(

Even if you pay $100 including postage for 500g of Rose Hip Vital Canine (& there are a lot cheaper than that) it is still almost half the price of buying capsules. 500grams is equivalent to 1000 capsules. I have been on it now myself for 10 days & am just starting to feel the effect :thumbsup:

KP

Maintenance dose for dogs 15 to 30 kilos is 2 scoops (5g) per day which equals 10 capsules. So with my dog who weighs 18 kilos, I divided 5 x 30 = .16g per kilo of dog, so 18 kilos = 2.88 grams per day, which is 1.15 scoops or 6 capsules. I am giving her the powder which works out a lot more economical than capsules when you can get it for $60 per 500grams.

Thanks!!

So how is she doing on the product?

KP.

KP

Thanks!!

So how is she doing on the product?

KP.

She has just about finished the first lot of 500gs & I havn't seen her limp for about three months now. :thumbsup: I just sprinkle it on her dinner....it actually taste quite good. I have mine sprinkled on my cereal & yogurt. :)

• 9 months later...

My dog gets the powder sprinkled on her food. I find it more economical to buy it by the 500 g because I use it too. You can now buy it in bigger quantities labelled for horses.....same stuff exactly just labelled differently. One scoop = 5 capsules & the dosage on the packet says for 15 to 30kg dogs, initial dosage is 4 scoops a day (20 capsules) for 3 weeks, then they go on the maintenance dosage which is 2 scoops per day (10 capsules). After giving my 6 yo BC the initial dose I now only give her one scoop per day (5 capsules) & she is doing well on just that, but she didn't have any real issues to start with, just the occassional limp. On her last check up with the vet, she said she was in tip top physical condition :)

I think the equine version contains molasses to make it more palatable to horses.

It does, but if you don't mind the flavour of molasses then you can use it yourself. That is the only difference between the 3 products....apart from price.