Edited by Monteba

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Are you still alone in here Monteba?

Hope your girl is going well. :crossfingers:

LOL yep all on my lonesome I am thinking that she is pregnant will know more in a week or so

I dont do ultrasounds to check so it is all wait and see here :thumbsup:

Are you still alone in here Monteba?

Hope your girl is going well. :crossfingers:

LOL yep all on my lonesome I am thinking that she is pregnant will know more in a week or so

I don't do ultra sounds either, I play the waiting game ,

Woot! :thumbsup:

Sounds promising your end too Jay57.

I don't do routine ultrasounds either. The less stress the better. For the bitch that is, I'm pretty sure I could use a little less stress!!

We need a November thread... :whisper: I hope...

Woot! :thumbsup:

Sounds promising your end too Jay57.

I don't do routine ultrasounds either. The less stress the better. For the bitch that is, I'm pretty sure I could use a little less stress!!

We need a November thread... :whisper: I hope...

Have set one up already :D fingers crossed for you

Congratulations to everyone with litters on the way.

My Leonberger has been confirmed pregnant by ultrasound. :dancingelephant:

The Vet only found one puppy though - fingers crossed tightly that a couple more are hiding away in there. :crossfingers:

Her litter is due the 16th October.

This is a first for my breed in Aus as I used imported Chilled Semen from New Zealand & had a TCI done.

Cheers

Congratulations to everyone with litters on the way.

My Leonberger has been confirmed pregnant by ultrasound. :dancingelephant:

The Vet only found one puppy though - fingers crossed tightly that a couple more are hiding away in there. :crossfingers:

Her litter is due the 16th October.

This is a first for my breed in Aus as I used imported Chilled Semen from New Zealand & had a TCI done.

Cheers

Good luck and hopefully another one or two hiding away :)

• 2 weeks later...

It's edging closer to my girl having her pups, feeling a bit nervous as I usually do. I hope everyone's girls are doing well :) every time I try to take a pic I get a sad face from her. She'll perk up once the pups are here if last time is anything to go by :)

It's edging closer to my girl having her pups, feeling a bit nervous as I usually do. I hope everyone's girls are doing well :) every time I try to take a pic I get a sad face from her. She'll perk up once the pups are here if last time is anything to go by :)

Best wishes to you & your girl for a safe delivery. Same good wishes to all those awaiting the puppy stork this month.

I'm getting nervous too & my Leo mum to be still has another 2 weeks to go. She had a 2nd ultrasound done & it still looks like a singleton litter. The repro vets are urging me to go with an elective c-section but friends with years of breeding experience are telling me to try for a natural whelp.

It's a big decision - I've heard so many horror stories about singleton litters ending in disaster - I'm feeling really freaked out at the moment.

Just want to do the best by my girl & her puppy.

Cheers

I can totally understand your concerns Mathilda's mum. We are having a Caesarian this time because my mum to be has such a slow second stage the pups don't make it out alive, still makes me nervous...... I hope whichever option you choose your Leo girl has a beautiful pup for you :)

Heidly I would be talking to your vet in regard as what is best for your girl.

I have had two singleton litters, one bitch came in and the other did not.

Only yesterday I went with a friend to have her girl's ultra sound done at a well known repro vet here in SA and she too only has one baby,his advice was to definitely have a c section done for this baby, he surgically inseminated her four weeks ago, and he said to do this as it is the safest way to go just in case she does not go into labour, from the day of insemination we know that her baby is due November 7th he advised not to let her go any further than the 8th, so this advice is very fresh in my mind.

Best of luck with your girl and her precious baby.

Thanks Mjosa it's Mathildaa's Mum who is expecting a singleton. Wishing you all the best for your singleton too Mjosa.

I go to Chris at Noah's Crossing and its his advice that we have a ceasearian this time hoping for more than one live pup. Will keep the thread updated.