M I S S I N G Foster Dog - Heeler - Eddie 0429589168

_PL_

Continuing OT but related to the above, I am a Coles Online customer and did actually post on FB that I was disappointed in the content of the brochure, using my own name etc but no actual venom because why bother - it was already there in spades.

So today with my Coles order I got this sticker. I don't buy any dog specific items (chicken necks, sardines and greek yoghurt) and certainly no PAL food. And how would they know I have adopted dogs? So I'm not sure if everyone got one or if they matched up some of the complainers?

I'm into stickers so will be using it!

Edited to add it seems all Coles Online customers got one. Cool!

post-33739-0-78374600-1378801337_thumb.jpg

Edited by Little Gifts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And you ought to have seen all the pics people posted of their 'staffies' sucking on kids dummies with babies lying on top of them and the like. Epic Fail on Coles part. I bet they don't use that 'expert' again!

I would think between that and the many maltese/jrt/etc etc terriers and their crosses that is a huge whack out of the market if they had all boycotted. Ouch!

Clever marketing from Pal/Pet Rescue and promoting/celebrating adoption with an already pretty big fad, being those my family stickers.

I saw them in a magazine not long ago and thought how smart that was.

Here's the link, and I'll stop derailing now :o

http://www.petrescue.com.au/library/articles/make-your-rescue-dog-the-best-ad-for-adoption-ever