Tracking

Hi all,

I very rarely post but had to on this occasion.

My friend, Grace and her dog Cash & my dog Quincy & I started tracking at the start of the season this year.

Both dogs were bred by me and I'm happy to announce that we have both achieved our T.D.X. titles. :thumbsup::clap:

Not only that but half way through the season I started tracking Cash's litter sister 'Gidgit' and she gained her T.D. title

the same day the boys got their TDX's. What I am most proud of is the fact that Gidgit is a dwarf G.S.D. and may be the first dwarf G.S.D. that has competed in any discipline let alone getting a title. :champagne::cooldance:

Please if anyone knows of any other GSD dwarf that has done any thing I would love to hear about it.

Cheers Leanne

We did really well tracking this year running 3 dogs, 1 pointer Pirate(aka) Ch Fugelere Baron du Bois RN got his Tracking Ch title. 2 Cardigan Corgis Diamond(aka) Ch Vashka Snap Lake Rn also got her Tracking Ch title and Bohn(aka) Ch Vashka Wedding Day Blues got his TDX title at the Gundog tracking trial in Tasmania.

Congratulations on such a huge and expensive effort. It takes a lot of time and money to compete at tracking, so to get 3 through is quite a feat. Well done to the doggies.

Cheers Leanne

We did really well tracking this year running 3 dogs, 1 pointer Pirate(aka) Ch Fugelere Baron du Bois RN got his Tracking Ch title. 2 Cardigan Corgis Diamond(aka) Ch Vashka Snap Lake Rn also got her Tracking Ch title and Bohn(aka) Ch Vashka Wedding Day Blues got his TDX title at the Gundog tracking trial in Tasmania.

well done Leanne and Grace and of course your beautiful furkids.....I too have had a successful season with in our family my daughter Tamika and her Amstaff Jessie obtained their Tracking Champion being the youngest handler in Australia at 13 years old and Jessie being the first Amstaff in Australia to obtain the title....I also obtained my Tracking Dog Excellent title with Pink and today obtained Tracking Champion with my dog Dezzy.....was a great season for everyone and you will be okay Leanne and gain your Tracking Champion next season (hope we find that kangaroo that took off with your glasses) :laugh:

Congratulations Rantino (Leanne). I think I met Gidget (and you) at Gippslands trial. Congrats also to Lisa and Tamika and to Pirate on your success.

I've had a great season too - Milly got her Tch at the beginning of the season and Dyson got all three titles, gaining his Tch in the last trial at Ballarat.

Bit nervous about starting track and search but am looking forward to seeing everyone again next year.