Non-chewable/extra Strong Outside Dog Bed

Mollyrulz

I have a couple of Snooza D1000 beds. Dalmatian and Springer proof

DSC_0522_zps472ef827.jpg

D1000 ... not rescue Malinois proof

whatever apparently :laugh:

DSC_0537_zpse39a9ea3.jpg

:rofl: that would probably be the scne in my house too with my Lagotto... he thinks he is really smart... today he sat with half his body on the "leftover" bed and the other on the floor! Didn't haev time to take a photo!

Heellooooo :)

I will find piccies.

We got an old Square tube Hessian sack bed frame. I bought a rubber ute liner from Bunnings -around $60 which would do a couple depending on the size.

We then got some angle and used that and tek screws to hold it all together. I use it in the kennels with some serious destrusto's and so far none have been able to eat it. It is soft and suprisingly springy, warm, robust and disinfectable (loving my new words).

The angle does quite go to the corners as we used what we had, but there are no sharp edges or corners and everything is rounded off

I will try and find photos, be back shortly :)

post-23623-0-92284700-1378904187_thumb.jpg

Edited by OSoSwift

Here is a photo of the culprit ...

Surely not! That's an angel dog :D

As well as getting a new bed, I think Jed's suggestion is a good one. Being a smarty pants lagotto, you might need to re spray every now and then in case he checks to see if it still tastes gross.

Good luck :)

Here is a photo of the culprit ...

Surely not! That's an angel dog :D

As well as getting a new bed, I think Jed's suggestion is a good one. Being a smarty pants lagotto, you might need to re spray every now and then in case he checks to see if it still tastes gross.

Good luck :)

Lol ... Hello Tinting Jack - how are you?.. Looks can be deceiving they say ...

Off to Bunnings to check the stuff...

Have you tried old car tyres? (fabric rather than steel belted)

They can make super beds and double as play things.

Get one the right size and your dog will fit into it like ice cream in a cone -the tighter the fit the more they seem to like them

Have you tried old car tyres? (fabric rather than steel belted)

They can make super beds and double as play things.

Get one the right size and your dog will fit into it like ice cream in a cone -the tighter the fit the more they seem to like them

No I haven't .... will try the Bunnings Ute Lining (rubber) thing first and see how I go..

Thanks everyone