Collie And Sarah

Leah82

Love the snow pics Leah, especially the first one of Sarah and the one you used in the 52 week thread :)

I'm another who is very jealous. I haven't seen snow since I left the Uk, 8 years ago. Mind you, I'm not sure how pics of my two white fluffies would work out, on snow :laugh:

Love the snow pics Leah, especially the first one of Sarah and the one you used in the 52 week thread :)

I'm another who is very jealous. I haven't seen snow since I left the Uk, 8 years ago. Mind you, I'm not sure how pics of my two white fluffies would work out, on snow :laugh:

Yes same with my Maddie being white. I'd get perfect shots of Stan...through the car window as he'd refuse to get out :laugh:

Great photos Leah it looks like you all had a ball :thumbsup:

Yes same with my Maddie being white. I'd get perfect shots of Stan...through the car window as he'd refuse to get out :laugh:

Great photos Leah it looks like you all had a ball :thumbsup:

I must admit I was surprised how much Sarah loved it the first time we went last year. She requires lots of probing to go to toilet when it's wet outside.

Yesterday she was doing the usual face rubbing along the ground after she's had a bath, except this time the ground was snow :laugh:

Edit: and white dogs look awesome in the snow, like little polar bears

780604-bigthumbnail.jpg

Edited by Leah82

• 1 month later...

haha yeah, the dog ones were taken by me and the fancy pants ones were taken by the OH

Sarah's face in the snow was her way of trying to get the snow off her face :confused: I saved the day after that though and got the snow off her :p

And Clover we were in the state forest behind Marysville up Mt Margaret rd, we only made it about half way up the mountain before the snow got a bit too deep

• 1 month later...

Puppy Pics!

I recently got a hold of some puppy pics of Collie from his breeder, quality is not the best as they were copied from a hard copy but you can still see the cuteness :p

10 days old

Collie10Days_zps8ae5b296.jpg

8 weeks old with his brother (there were only 2 in the litter)

Collie8weeks_zps741cedfb.jpg

Practicing his stack at 8 weeks

Collie8weeksstack_zps0103d143.jpg

First show 12 weeks (I can't get over how much difference there is in 4 weeks)

Collie12weeks_zps44138c71.jpg

and one of his dad Como (Citation Sumthin Burning) he looks blue roan in the pic but you can tell from the nose he's actually liver

Como_zps54da9ae6.jpg

• 7 months later...

Sarah turned 9 last week and her 2nd Gotcha Day is coming up next month.

Playtime has recently become a daily activity in this house and you'd be forgiven for thinking it's not been this way the whole time, she's become quite good at playing land shark :)

DSC00423_zpsitxw9hl2.jpg

DSC00434_zpssm4hlm6c.jpg

DSC00442_zpsx5mi2cji.jpg

DSC00456_zpsfr6vpkkm.jpg

DSC00479_zps4bkhv4xw.jpg

DSC00519_zpsz8ayl3jx.jpg