Collie And Sarah

Leah82

I took some happy iphone snaps of the dogs playing at the park yesterday after they had both had a go with the new clippers :)

And today both of them passed class 1 in obedience, starting class 2 next week!

photo_zps0e513e5a.jpg

photo3_zps5e42fca3.jpg

photo2_zpscfe28e0f.jpg

photo1_zpsb4f83fdf.jpg

9709123b-a664-4529-b765-49e5488bc1fc_zps5aa56c1e.jpg

Edited by Leah82

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet puppies! Is Sarah cocker x Poo? The poo didn't get much of a look in, she is very cocker like.

Yep Sarah is my cocker x poodle also known as my little fluffy. I think the spaniel clip that I gave her made her look a bit more spaniely as well :)

Both dogs have been curled up together for most of the day today while it's been rainy and cold outside. They are too damn cute, Collie has been using Sarah as a pillow for most of it but she doesn't seem to mind

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to hijack my own thread :)

I was at my parents farm in country WA over the weekend and got to hangout with their dog Scud the 4 year old mostly kelpie.

He's so incredibly chilled as you can see from the photos ;) he just lounges around the house most of the time until you start up the ATV and then it's working time

IMG_1284_zpsbcd738dd.jpg

IMG_1285_zpsa907f455.jpg

IMG_1286_zps0624aa1e.jpg

Collie's beautiful clip is no more :(

he decided to turn himself into a mud monster last week while we were at work and we resorted to giving him a full clip to get rid of all the, knots, matts and dried up balls of mud stuck to his fur

so then I figured I'd give sarah her summer coat at the same time.

turns out clipping legs and underside is the hardest part

Oh and I probably won't be putting pictures up of either of them for awhile :p

• 3 weeks later...

Got a GoPro this weekend and of course I had to try it out with the dogs at the park :)

It's a bit shaky coz I was just holding the camera

Most of the good bits were them running towards me otherwise they were too far away and you can see that Sarah's recall is better than Collie's :p

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

beautiful photos. It's not that far from where I live but I was just too cold to even contemplate going out into it yesterday.

I have to admit it's not as much fun when it's snowing the whole time as it's harder to keep things dry. I kept getting snowflakes down my jacket :p

Next time we'll bring an umbrella to keep the snowflakes off the camera at least