Gsd Raw Diet

Vurd2BB

Sorry IMHA ?

She isn't very good with needles and vets, just getting her vaccination was a challenge, which was a single shot!

Immune mediated hemolytic anemia. Affects the red blood cells. Frequently fatal because it is diagnosed too late. Vet tried to send me home because he could find nothing wrong, only symptom I could report was lethargy. I insisted on a blood test, came back that the dog was lucky to still be alive, his red blood cell count was critically low.

I am sure your girl is nothing like that, probably just the heat and exercise, it just made me very cautious about subtle symptoms.

Edited by Diva

Sorry IMHA ?

She isn't very good with needles and vets, just getting her vaccination was a challenge, which was a single shot!

Immune mediated hemolytic anemia. Affects the red blood cells. Frequently fatal because it is diagnosed too late. Vet tried to send me home because he could find nothing wrong, only symptom I could report was lethargy. I insisted on a blood test, came back that the dog was lucky to still be alive, his red blood cell count was critically low.

I am sure your girl is nothing like that, probably just the heat and exercise, it just made me very cautious about subtle symptoms.

She was very energetic tonight like fully recovered I think the extra exercise is helping.

Light panting all night it's kinda warm 20c I have the fan on for me

I would consider adding Super Fuel as a supplement. It's an all natural supp made by the same people who make Show Stopper. We give it to our Mals and many clients dogs to boost performance and recovery among other benefits.

I am also thinking the doubling the exercise each day on the weekend was a shock to her and she isn't used to it.

That's probably the bigger factor here. Don't forget too some dogs are not used to drinking, I take electrolytes for high exercise days

well the puppies loved their first taste of the VAN health booster ... I was a bit worried that picky Juno would turn her nose up at it but they licked the bowls clean lol ... now to give it some time and see if anything changes I guess.

Off topic, but what are thoughts on giving my dog anti-anxiety meds, to hopefully take the edge off, so the vet can do what they need to do?

I will also take her for a run/ fetch session before going as well.

Off topic, but what are thoughts on giving my dog anti-anxiety meds, to hopefully take the edge off, so the vet can do what they need to do?

I will also take her for a run/ fetch session before going as well.

If the vet advises, and prescribes them, but not otherwise.