Whippet Rescue?

Just wondering whether there is anyone for whippet rescue and whether they do private surrenders? The AWL ladies here are trying to extricate a number of dogs from some pretty horrid conditions but they are struggling with not having enough foster carers. Just trying to see whether I could do anything to assist them to place even one of them. I'm not sure what the others are but one of them is a whippet so I thought breed rescue may be willing to help?

NSW Whippet Rescue help Whippets and if we have room so do we at Iggy Rescue.

We are pretty full but I've got a no. of enquirers looking for Whippets including one incredible home in VIC where we placed a female Whippet a couple of years ago (with other Whippies).

Can you please pm me some more info?

Thanks!

OK well I just heard back from her, she's asked all their carers and they don't have anyone that can take it at the moment, they don't know it's temperament or anything at this stage so would probably be best to go to care at least in the short term to be properly assessed. One of the AWL ladies here I believe has actually seen the dogs so I'll PM you her number and she will be able to give you a bit more idea. I may be able to help with transport depending on where it needs to go if you guys end up taking it.