Banned Breed - Dogo Argentino

TrevX

Im a flat coat retriever fan so I wont post pics of my babies lol. But $5000 wont even move you to America let alone your dog. Flights removals insurance rent food paperwork ect. Then there is your missus and the dog, id be very suprised if you did the move for under 10 grand. Unless you sold everything took one suitcase, but then there's the cost of buying everything over there...

Dol is probably the one place where loving a breed is encouraged lol

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl, Cocoa.

She's a rescue so I really have no way of knowing what she is, but her appearance is similar in a lot of ways to the APBT, so Pit lovers and enthusiasts tend to love her :)

Everybody loves Cocoa :heart:

She certainly wins a hell of a lot of people over!! hehe

Visas are expensive and working visas for america are a pain in the butt. You won't get anywhere moving to America for under $5000. Also I got a quote for sending a 13kg dog to Denver from Sydney last year and the cheapest was $2700 which didn't include rabies vaccines.

Hockz, Mr A looks very nice and in trim! (is he a am staff or pit?) normally you see the poor things built and fed like tanks.

Should point out not normally here on Dol, I'm talking real life...

APBTs don't really come in blue... ;) He is out of a pedigree amstaff dam and amstaff x sire.

Edited by Hockz