Random Places You Find Your Dogs Toys

moosepup

Love the photos :laugh:

I move Hansel's bedding to two different spots after he wakes up, at the end of the day I have to shake out all the toys, toilet roll pieces and left over food that he stores there during the day.

His tennis balls also have legs. He rolls them off the veranda and his dog friends find them and hide them in various spots on the property.

Goober dog doesn't really do toys. His thing is eating in odd/annoying places- take a mouthful of meat from his bowl, carry it over to my shoes, drop it into one shoe, eat meat from shoe :confused: Or being woken up one morning to find he'd brought a chicken neck into the bedroom and had propped it between my feet to eat it :vomit:

We find food in all sorts of places: half-finished pigs ears on our bed, half-finished pigs ears down the side of our bed, a ~two month old venison shank bone that keeps turning up for a few days and then disappearing somewhere within the house again. I have no idea where that thing goes when it's not around. It actually resurfaced again today. He woke me up early this morning with it- came into the bedroom, crouched down as close to me as he could and then began to do the grinding chewing thing. It's currently sitting next to a half-finished pigs ear that I assume is going to end up stashed in the vicinity of my pillows :/