New Offering

Jed

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I get a long haired male? I have a papillon bitch and I'd love to create a NEW breed with one of the boys. But I want to keep the long coats but I want the hunting and working ability too! Do you think it will be ok in my surburban yard? I work split shifts but I can walk it every few days on my day off...

My neighbors won't mind I don't think... and my landlord doesn't like dogs but once I breed I'll move places. Can I send you a deposit via Western Union payments?

I'd like it delivered in 2.5 weeks so I can afford the rest.

If your interested in my new breed we can work something out.

Jessica M - absolutely - offering a selection of long haired puppies. If you choose the right one, the landlord may not be a problem any more!! And we are always delighted to buy back stock. Plenty of buyers,doncha know.

We offer a 12/12 health guarantee as well, incidentally.

Sags, sags, have you been studying those pedigrees by the light of a candle again? With a chardy or two? That photo of moi, playing with my fluffy puppies was taken a couple of weeks ago, by Brad Pitt when he came to collect the pups for his kiddies. 6, one each. Not 30 years ago, we both know neither of us were more than a glint in our fathers' eyes 30 years ago.

Us excellent designer breeders can be any age, and still be successful, there is no need to want to acquire a vast age. :smurfanim: Everyone buys from us. Even Brad!!

A dog for anyone, any time, on time, whenever you want. Just complete our puppy order form, and your credit card details. Buy for t the kiddies for Christmas, before all the stock is sold. All health checked by our Vet. Dr. Dod Gee and certified.

post-438-0-96544400-1385033683_thumb.jpg

post-438-0-68453000-1385033684_thumb.jpg

post-438-0-19535400-1385033685_thumb.jpg

post-438-0-42618200-1385033750_thumb.jpg

Fantastic I think I might even buy a female too, I might need to buy a male pap and I can AI the bitch, imagine the big fluffy papillon ears and a long silky white coat on your breed wow the public will go crazy!

Hope they behave themselves when I am working well if they dont work out I can always use it as a stud and sell it via gumtree, im sure I will be able to find it a loving home with a lovely family and lots of yard to romp and play!

Edited by JessicaM

Oh well, I tried to create an image of you showing age/wisdom/etc so that any doubts about your experience would be dispelled... but you are right (as always), age is not a factor when brilliance is involved. :D

Jessica M - absolutely - offering a selection of long haired puppies. If you choose the right one, the landlord may not be a problem any more!! And we are always delighted to buy back stock. Plenty of buyers,doncha know.

We offer a 12/12 health guarantee as well, incidentally.

Sags, sags, have you been studying those pedigrees by the light of a candle again? With a chardy or two? That photo of moi, playing with my fluffy puppies was taken a couple of weeks ago, by Brad Pitt when he came to collect the pups for his kiddies. 6, one each. Not 30 years ago, we both know neither of us were more than a glint in our fathers' eyes 30 years ago.

Us excellent designer breeders can be any age, and still be successful, there is no need to want to acquire a vast age. :smurfanim: Everyone buys from us. Even Brad!!

A dog for anyone, any time, on time, whenever you want. Just complete our puppy order form, and your credit card details. Buy for t the kiddies for Christmas, before all the stock is sold. All health checked by our Vet. Dr. Dod Gee and certified.