New Offering

Jed

So, Boronia did my kennel hands go to you when your husbands returned?

Sorry, we cannot take bones-money, but Nigerian is ok, or credit cards. As a special once off offer, I will accept that old man in the photo and his dog. I suppose we can fix the mange before we use him at stud (probably the dog has mange too), so send him right along.

We give the best deal on the 'net, the best dogs, the best delivery and the best service.

If you want poor service, and have to wait more than a minute for your pups and to pay with bones-money, you will have to deal with a fifth supplier who is not a big time ethical pure-bred breeder like me!

Hi Dory the Doted one, we have a few sickly runts smaller pups here and if you can afford to pay for them, I will bring them to see you. Sorry, the parents never leave the property, as they love the freedom of the rolling acres too much. However, you will be supplied with certified copies of photos of all three parents when you buy your pups.

And don't worry, our pups are never sick, so you will not have big veterinary accounts. You can avoid the vaccinations too if you like. Most unlikely the pups will contract anything. It's not in their lines.

I am attaching a photo of the whelping and rearing area.

Hankdog what do you think this is Cash Converters? Cash or credit card at time of delivery, no exemptions, keeping and raising these puppies to our high standards is extremely expensive, so we need $$$$ at time of order.

post-438-0-14074600-1384917830_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jed

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? I've a mind to report you all to the NRMA!

The puppy farmer breeder already has the paperwork from NORMA (who, incidentally, is the loveliest lady) so it is ok. I double checked this when I put in my paperwork to NORMA for re-homing the old man and the big dog.

FYI the old man is mange free but he does have cooties, his hyena dog may need a dental...he has the oddest smelling breath :confused:

Still extremely disappointed at your Bone-money refusal O/P, would you accept a few of these instead

post-26505-0-37538900-1384927374_thumb.png

Edited by Boronia

I think that's pretty unreasonable since I will be taking the puppies early you won't have the cost of raising them. Also they will be bred to a very top dog so really you should be very grateful for the genes that will be added to your lines. Also I have had a very good offer from those faroa hound people with a no-fade guarantee since I live in a low rainfall area. Possibly you will consider if I take the smallest puppies off your hands for a lesser fee?

Guest Maeby Fünke

Would you be willing to accept one of these rare micro-mini Bullmastiffs in lieu of payment? They have been lovingly hand-raised by our lab technicians in China.

post-47381-0-73267300-1384935856_thumb.jpg

DobieMum, no problem, I will supply with your order, free of charge, a pair of Oster clippers so you will soon have a short haired one.

And if you would prefer genetically short haired, how about this little sweetheart? A gorgeous girl. We have her brother too if you would rather have a male. These come in lovely blue, as the photo, dark chocolate, fawn and white.

This is what your offering me as a short haired? What is THAT?? You were offering for sale cute fluffy things, that is just damned ugly, maybe I just better go for those other ones your competitors are selling, they looked smooth haired...

Katdogs, vastly experienced breeders like me and Deshonko always know how to have pups at the right time, but in fact, we usually have this number, we just advertise at the festive season.

You didn't want fluffy, DobieMum, you wanted short haired, and I offered you that. And you thought they were ugly, yet thousands of people have purchased similar pups this year, and loved them

Now, these beauties have much shorter hair, come in plain, striped or spotted. I am sure one of these would please you. and of course you can put makeup on it to have it look like anything you like. If you don't like that either, you will have to have a fluffy one, I am afraid. we try to please.

Danny's Darling, that photo was of my kennels and the dogs' exercise area. As you are so curious, I attach a photo of my good self with some of my puppies, with my house in the background. You can also see the puppies are handled and friendly.

Cody, that is fine.

Boronia, that money looks good (all money looks good) but I would need to bite it first. The cooties on the old fart chap are not a problem. I presume cooties are like bandicoots, and I could pot them with my .263 before he has stud duties?

I think his dog's breath smells because he has a customs agent caught in his back teeth. Try a rope and a block and tackle.

Maeby, I would like one of those mini bull mastiffs, I would like to cross them with the striped hairless.

Keep those orders and money coming in folks, stocks are going fast. Be the first of your friends to have one of these wonderful and envy-making designer dogs.

post-438-0-54928900-1384991433_thumb.jpg

post-438-0-18912800-1384991435_thumb.jpg

post-438-0-15497100-1384991436_thumb.jpg

post-438-0-58491200-1384991436_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jed

I leave you to your own devices for a few months and look what happens! :mad

I bet that you completely forgot the most important trait: :smurfanim: hunting ability.

Oh, and you have got to stop misleading folk about you in the mountains with the wombat hybrids. That photo is at least thirty years old, you really need a new one!

:p

Sags

:mad:mad Really sags, as though Jed's new offerings and her marketing of such could in any way be misleading.

She is offering a valuable product - why would she need to mislead. :scold::scold:

'cos she and me... we're money hungry puppy farmers professional dog breeders with our the best interests of the public at heart. And when you spend so much time and money throwing together any old dog and bitch developing bloodlines, you do get to know someone rather well.

And that pic... well, I remember taking it back in around `83 in a remote valley that can only be located on Apple Maps.

Sags

(waiting for Jed to explain herself).