Malinosis Lovers

Nearly as high drive as a field bred labrador??!!! ha ha!!

Love this clip. Have to add as I know a few love the high drive dogs. What do you think?

PS Please excuse extra S in title...Typo oops..no idea how to edit title.

Edited by Lablover

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Ellis has a great video of one of his litters on FB. He has a clam pool with bits of food in it, filled with empty plastic bottles. The puppies swarm over it, the noise is overwhelming but they just keep going - not one hesitates.

If I figure out how to link to a FB vid I'll post it.

Michael Ellis has a great video of one of his litters on FB. He has a clam pool with bits of food in it, filled with empty plastic bottles. The puppies swarm over it, the noise is overwhelming but they just keep going - not one hesitates.

If I figure out how to link to a FB vid I'll post it.

I've seen that one! We have some pretty cool things for our puppies to play with/on already. It's rather exciting! I still remember the first time I saw a Mal litter, :eek:

Oh my god! They're kinda terrifying :eek:

Huski you're going to have to go round in a sumo suit and butchers gloves when wisdom's puppies arrive!

I know! I have already had to reconsider which pants I will wear to work every day, I don't want my good ones getting holes in them :laugh:

Cannot image these pups in pet homes.

They are definitely not for the average owner, but having said that our Mals live in the home, play with the kids, Wiz sleeps on my bed (often next to my cat) etc. They require a lot more management than the average dog, but can have really good off switches too.

You'll be wearing Kmart tights for 8 weeks :laugh:

I bought a pair of Kmart tights when I had a couple of nippy cattle dog puppies (fosters) and they were so badly made (the tights, not the puppies) that one of the legs was about 3 inches longer than the other! It completed the 'crazy dog lady' look nicely :D

You'll be wearing Kmart tights for 8 weeks :laugh:

I bought a pair of Kmart tights when I had a couple of nippy cattle dog puppies (fosters) and they were so badly made (the tights, not the puppies) that one of the legs was about 3 inches longer than the other! It completed the 'crazy dog lady' look nicely :D

I'm not just worried about the pants, but the potential blood loss :laugh:

Here's another one;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEgMHDnruy8&feature=youtu.be

Edited by huski