December Kepala Photos

Gertrude139

can't half tell that Collie is obsessed with his ball :laugh:

Hey in one of them the ball is on the ground not in his mouth! :laugh:

As I was going through the photos, I was trying to make sure I posted at least one of every dog, when I got to the end of my prelim selection (there may have been 500+ photos taken :o) there was none of doggie Sarah. I was like what's that about? Then I realised it's because she is with/behind Collie in every single photo! I had to do a tight crop on one to get one of her running by herself! I thought about how you said you got her for Collie as he is going blind and it is so lovely that she will go everywhere with him. Every time he ran off after his ball there she is running with him, waits for him to get the ball, then runs back with him, it is so sweet, she really is looking after him.

Every photo of doggie Amber also has Rosie stitched to her side too :laugh:.

can't half tell that Collie is obsessed with his ball :laugh:

Hey in one of them the ball is on the ground not in his mouth! :laugh:

As I was going through the photos, I was trying to make sure I posted at least one of every dog, when I got to the end of my prelim selection (there may have been 500+ photos taken :o) there was none of doggie Sarah. I was like what's that about? Then I realised it's because she is with/behind Collie in every single photo! I had to do a tight crop on one to get one of her running by herself! I thought about how you said you got her for Collie as he is going blind and it is so lovely that she will go everywhere with him. Every time he ran off after his ball there she is running with him, waits for him to get the ball, then runs back with him, it is so sweet, she really is looking after him.

Every photo of doggie Amber also has Rosie stitched to her side too :laugh:.

I think Sarah is still using Collie as her security blanket, although hopefully when his eye sight gets worse she'll step up and start leading the way for him :)

You should see them at the park when it's just the two of them, she just jumps all over him as he's trying to find the ball - more of a hindrance that a help :laugh:

Thanks for your kind words though :) I'm glad other people can see how adorable they are together

Wow. Yours are much nicer than mine! Though I did get some cracker (no pun!) photos of santa and Sarah in her life-jacket! Haha.

I will try upload tonight. I got stung with surprise babysitting last night so that blew that idea....

Gus and Rosie were both pooped after, Gus more so. He went out for a wee, fell asleep on the floor just inside the door after. We put the tree up while he was out and he woke up and pretty well pooped his little pants. First xmas tree and some sneak put it up while he was out cold! Heartless...

Wow. Yours are much nicer than mine! Though I did get some cracker (no pun!) photos of santa and Sarah in her life-jacket! Haha.

I will try upload tonight. I got stung with surprise babysitting last night so that blew that idea....

Gus and Rosie were both pooped after, Gus more so. He went out for a wee, fell asleep on the floor just inside the door after. We put the tree up while he was out and he woke up and pretty well pooped his little pants. First xmas tree and some sneak put it up while he was out cold! Heartless...

Looking forward to seeing the pics of Sarah in her life jacket :thumbsup:

Rick tried to do some video editing yesterday but my old home laptop wasn't too keen on playing the really high res clips.

I'll have a go tonight using my work laptop

Put yours up Steph! I'm sure they are just as good as mine. I don't have much of a zoom on my lens so was restricted to close shots which means I didn't get many group shots unfortunately.

I didn't put any of mine up with peoples in them in case they don't want their photos on the internets for everyone to see.

I got a super duper one of James with Dolly though, well I like it anyway :)