French Bulldog

Mummamia

I hope its ok to post this here... Admin delete if not... That's o.k. Can anyone advise as to where to find a reputable breeder or generally where to find french bulldogs... My daughter and her partner have been very disappointed in their search so far. The ones they have contacted so far do not seem genuine and someone who said they were in Brisbane then said they would fly the dog from Melbourne for them... So they said no thanks if they couldn't see the pup and meet the people first... Thanks so much for any help... :confused:

Hi,

I have owned French Bulldogs for 32 years so I know who breeds genuinely good Frenchies.

I know two breeders in Queensland, one has a litter of four males and the other had a puppy advertised here on DOL

If you could pm me I will give you details, they are from imported and tested stock.

Some breeders may not have all their bitches at home I guess.. Breeders' contracts and partnerships can complicate things.. But obviously I don't know the breeder, just thought I'd mention the various circumstances that might explain it...

Did they ask for clarification or just cross that breeder off their list?

Edited by BlackJaq