I Like To Move It Move It

CrazyCresties

Do they do this? Hilarious and really very clever if you have that hard to get at itch!

I was also thinking that before buying new furniture Nathan's owner probably considers the fabric and angle of the backrest to ensure Nathan is not disappointed! Us dog people get it!

Edited by Little Gifts

I don't know if all cresties are similar, but Louis love his butt rubbed and patted, just on his rump. He will back up to you and do a little wiggle dance with his back legs if you put your hand on there, especially if you aren't rubbing/patting it hard enough :laugh:

I don't know if all cresties are similar, but Louis love his butt rubbed and patted, just on his rump. He will back up to you and do a little wiggle dance with his back legs if you put your hand on there, especially if you aren't rubbing/patting it hard enough :laugh:

The Shar Pei I know will also present their butts so you can scratch just in front of the tail

The Shar Pei I know will also present their butts so you can scratch just in front of the tail

My Aussie Shepherd does that too, backs up, looks at you over her shoulder and wiggles her butt until you scratch just above her tail, she loves it.