Nutrience Or Eagle Pack?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LittlePixie

I have said nothing about what I think of you personally.

I have just pointed out that your posts contradict each other.

We have been trying to answer your questions, but when the questions change completely with each post you make it gets quite difficult.

Poodleopus you can't blame shop owners for making a profit... its a fact of life. Unless you slaughter your own cows and sheep and grow your own veges then there will be a markup on whatever you buy. (even then there will be a markup on your stockfeed and fertilisers).

If you can find a way around paying so much markup then that is great. But you will still pay markup. Truth is the manufacturers didn't go into pet food manufacturing because they care so much about your dogs. IMHO if they did they wouldn't put half the sh*t they do into pet food. The pet shops and supermarkets can't operate for free either.

Guest wiser

poodleopolus I don't know why you had any difficulty making sense out of everyones posts. Yours were the only ones that didn't make any sense at all.

Everyone else was behaving in a rational manner and your behaviour is?????????

Either Poodle is very young/stupid and doesn't realise that we were trying to help, or she is just trying to start an arguement, either way, ignore her - she asked a question, we gave her an honest, straight foward answer "end of bloody story" - right? :)

Poodle - there there honey, just because you didn't get the answer you were looking for is no reason to get all upset :laugh: