Snooza Dog Beds Online

Guest hanko

Guest hankodie

Hello hello, can anyone tell me if they have purchased from this website: http://www.gooddog.net.au and is it the same as purchasing from http://www.snooza.com.au?

Both seem to sell the same products so I'm a bit confused. I'm specifically after this style of bed which they seem to have on the good dog website but not on the snooza one. From the looks of it they are the same company?

Would love some advice if you've ordered from either one of these sites! Thank you :)

Guest hankodie

Ooo you are quite right VM, I must've missed that! Now I feel silly :o so they are the same company then. Awesome :D

They are lovely looking beds! I've read some good reviews saying the quality is great too :)

Guest hankodie

Thanks MM, I had a look before and it wasn't on there but VM has just pointed out that the two websites link to each other so they must be under the same company :)

Ooo you are quite right VM, I must've missed that! Now I feel silly :o so they are the same company then. Awesome :D

They are lovely looking beds! I've read some good reviews saying the quality is great too :)

Not a problem..... just spent on new beds for the boys.

Shall earmark these for later.

:)

I have ordered from the Snooza site, great prompt service, they manufacture to order so it takes a couple of days for your bed to be made, but sent by courier very promptly.

My whippies love their beds, and they are hard to please in the bed department, they prefer mine !!

Guest hankodie

Our Snooza beds arrived yesterday! Odie is loving hers:

ZfDjdFs.jpg

And um... Hank appears to be a little too big for his :o

rAHHLyj.jpg

I ordered a "large" and apparently didn't see that the was an XL option but we'll be keeping it anyway since Odie can never have too many beds :laugh:

The quality of the beds are great and the service was awesome! :thumbsup: