Young Schoolgirls Asking To Take The Dogs For A Walk

Boronia

ETA: I wouldn't trust anyone with my dogs. Regardless of age. I considered getting a dog walker for every now and again, but decided against it as I like knowing where my dogs are all the time :eek: . Crazy dog lady i know!

That is how I feel, denali. Not thinking so much that kids of 12/13 are idiots, just so much more aware of what can go wrong.

Nothing crazy about wanting to know your dogs are safe :laugh: :laugh:

ETA: I wouldn't trust anyone with my dogs. Regardless of age. I considered getting a dog walker for every now and again, but decided against it as I like knowing where my dogs are all the time :eek: . Crazy dog lady i know!

That is how I feel, denali. Not thinking so much that kids of 12/13 are idiots, just so much more aware of what can go wrong.

Nothing crazy about wanting to know your dogs are safe :laugh: :laugh:

Glad you're in the same boat :)

I would never let anyone walk my dogs in the street but I do know someone who had her showdogs exercised properly by meeting a teenager at a nearby oval with the dogs and had him run laps with them while she watched. I was great exercise that she could not provide but she was still there and responsible for the dogs. She actually advertised at the high school for someone to take the job on.

I would never let anyone walk my dogs in the street but I do know someone who had her showdogs exercised properly by meeting a teenager at a nearby oval with the dogs and had him run laps with them while she watched. I was great exercise that she could not provide but she was still there and responsible for the dogs. She actually advertised at the high school for someone to take the job on.

Good for her: dog gets exercise, teenager gets exercised, paid and taught, and owner gets to supervise.