I'm The Luckiest/unluckiest Person I Know

mfch

Gross is bacon rind dangling from the bum and the other garbage guts dog trying to 'help' with its removal. The human was quite prepared to do the surgery.

:rofl: :rofl:

Harper thinks that Zeddy's stools are the yummiest things on the planet... and the fresher the better... it's common to see poor Zeddy trying to poop and Harper gobbling it as it's coming out... YUCK!

T.

Are our dogs twins?

:rofl:

I call it payback to Zeddy for the fact that she used to do the same thing to my old Rottie girl... *grin*

T.

They are related for sure. There's a chain of behaviour here

:eek:

A friend was taking their GSD for his first obedience competition. Dog had been polished and groomed and was all ready to make them proud. Just before entering the ring her Hubby noticed a dingleberry on the dogs rear and thought if he just casually trapped it with his foot when the dog was sitting it would pull off and no one would notice. Turns out it was just the beginning of a stocking and as the dog walked off most of a leg of pantyhose gradually unfurled out the rear.

A friend was taking their GSD for his first obedience competition. Dog had been polished and groomed and was all ready to make them proud. Just before entering the ring her Hubby noticed a dingleberry on the dogs rear and thought if he just casually trapped it with his foot when the dog was sitting it would pull off and no one would notice. Turns out it was just the beginning of a stocking and as the dog walked off most of a leg of pantyhose gradually unfurled out the rear.

:rofl: dingleberry!

eewwwww! hahaha! :rofl:

How on earth do you explain that to anyone that saw it happen?! haha

My gross story involves our 'spirited' (by that I mean bloody annoying but loveable) Great Dane, Lucy.

We had been dealing with the demolition of a neighbouring property so all their poisoned/baited rodents had decided to move into our place. We let her out for a morning pee and she was just too quick - had managed to get a rat into her mouth before we could stop her. She was mid-chew so we quickly ran her into the house, and hubby shoved his whole hand down her throat and retrieved said rat and flung it in a fan-like gesture out of her gullet.

Which would have been fine.... if it was indeed a mouse. Turns out she'd just enthusiastically eaten a big pile of undetected fresh poop left from our Boxer, Maggie earlier which had now been spattered up our ceilings and down our hallway :laugh: :eek:

He could have tried to pass it off as a magic trick perhaps? :rofl: :laugh:

I was looking after my friends dogs a few years ago and one of them was acting strange and kept scooting along the floor. She had a stick in her bum about 30cm long. The look she gave me when I pulled it out was pure relief/I love you. :laugh:

Wow. I'd be afraid to pull something solid out like that in case it causes tearing...

My gross story involves our 'spirited' (by that I mean bloody annoying but loveable) Great Dane, Lucy.

We had been dealing with the demolition of a neighbouring property so all their poisoned/baited rodents had decided to move into our place. We let her out for a morning pee and she was just too quick - had managed to get a rat into her mouth before we could stop her. She was mid-chew so we quickly ran her into the house, and hubby shoved his whole hand down her throat and retrieved said rat and flung it in a fan-like gesture out of her gullet.

Which would have been fine.... if it was indeed a mouse. Turns out she'd just enthusiastically eaten a big pile of undetected fresh poop left from our Boxer, Maggie earlier which had now been spattered up our ceilings and down our hallway :laugh: :eek:

OMG. Great, but truly gross story. :laugh: