Kongs-cheap Suppliers

PuddleDuck

Does anyone have a secret supplier of kongs that aren't too expensive? Happy to order from overseas :) I just found my collection hidden in a bucket of water behind the cubby and they look pretty wrecked so I think I need to order some new ones! (Cutely, the girlchild had stuffed them all with mulch before she hid them in the bucket, she was sad the dogs didn't want them :rofl: )

I recently picked up some black kings on ebay for about $10 each and I think about $10 for postage. As I got 3, it worked out to about $14 per kong. The cheap overseas suppliers I found all had expensive shipping.

Clean Run is amazing but shipping costs will kill you now. I bought 3 Kong Wobblers for around $12-13 each! I was going to buy just the one but Mr TSD freaked out when he saw them in Petstock for nearly $50 and made me get 3 with free shipping :laugh:

Yeah I have been hanging for clean run to do free shipping but I have a feeling hubby might have emailed them and begged them to never run free shipping again :rofl:

I think I need 2-4 of the large kongs. I'm about to go down to a 1 dog household and I want to leave frozen kong/s out for bear of a morning when we go out. I'm thinking I'll be moving her to start eating a lot more raw.

Amazon for all our dog toys here, at least half the price even with shipping.

Some things will add a huge amount to shipping, so I usually play around adding and taking out things so I know that the postage on each item isn't adding a crazy amount to postage.

I usually also add make up into the order as that's super cheap also :)