Best Cordless Clipper

Perfume

I would like to invest in good quality cordless clippers as opposed to trimmers. I'd prefer a pair that can do an all-over clip, don't get too hot and can cut through thick coats. Has anyone had experience with Heiniger Saphir Cordless Clippers? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I have not used Heiniger clippers, however I have seen them before.

bought Wahl Bravura- they are light, quiet yet powerful. I have only used them for a full clip a few times on maltese type dogs, however a colleague did use them to clip a husky. So I would say fit your bill. Depends on your breed of dog you will be clipping.

You will need a heavy duty cordless - have a talk to the horse people for the best brands that don't overheat too fast, then try to find one of those brands with a head size and comb sizes to suit. Let us know how you go, please.

The Heiniger Saphir Cordless are brilliant. I love mine. They are easy and comfortable to hold, don't get hot and are reasonably quiet - at least compared to my old Osters.

It takes me only about 2/3 of the time to clip my dogs as it did with the old clippers because they cut properly. More expensive than other brands but IMO worth it.

I have Heiniger Saphir Cordless Clippers, and in my opinion, even though they are pretty expensive, they are totally worth it! I absolutely adore mine, definitely quieter than the old Oster ones I had. They have a good battery life too, and they run so smoothly, and I love the way they sit in my hand, really comfortable.

It is based on personal opinion to a degree though... most of the girls at my work aren't a massive fan of Heiniger clippers, they seem to prefer Wahl... but for me, I've never really liked wahl clippers at all.