Watch And Grow Dog Food

pirate

I don't know if I'd call a freeze dried food "raw" because.. it's not really raw?

It looks more like a simpler version of VAN, except with dried roo meat in it.

To actually answer the OP.. haven't tried it and given you could feed your dog proper raw for much less, I don't think I'd be at all inclined to try it.

Have to agree with Maddy's comments.

It certainly looks pretty good to me as a quality convenience food, but quite expensive and I would think it would be cheaper to feed real raw. However I can see that it might suit some owner's lifestyles. I haven't seen roo in a freeze dried before so that may be good for some people. It is possibly a good one to use as a back-up to raw feeding for times when you are holidaying or run out of fresh?

Thanks for posting the link :)

Might be good for Ernie as yet another addition to Canidae. His kibble looks so PLAIN just sitting there in his bowl - hence sardines, chicken necks etc.

Of course given he's fed Canudae, he likely doesn't need my 'extras'. It's probably why he's on DIET (see the Dog Psychiatrist thread :laugh:). So it's all my fault I get the mournful lab eyes.

Edited by Stressmagnet

did try a bag of the dry food, dogs liked it so ordered more

But

2 phone calls and 20 days later the wrong food turned up and another 2 unanswered phone calls ( i left messages) to let them know it was the wrong order, its been a month now so I have given up and gave the food to a friend and will never deal with them again

and in one of the early calls I was told that they would be going out of the dry food as its not what people what any more