Out Of Character Anxious Behaviour

Kirislin

Thinking of you,Kirislin.It is such a shock when out of character behaviour happens suddenly! When Katie my last Keeshond was about that age she had similar symptoms...turned out to be pain in her legs , she would suddenly fly at Suki and attack him ,when previously they were mates.

I'm glad you're going back to previous vet ,some are definitely better than others. She looks adorable....so pretty.Hugs Alex.

I'm glad she is feeling better :o given her improvement without relapse I wouldn't completely discount something painful being the cause of the trembling and signs of anxiety even though no focus of pain was found. If it was related to tension or muscle spasm, a decent dose of diazepam may have been enough to relieve the problem.

I'm glad she is feeling better :o given her improvement without relapse I wouldn't completely discount something painful being the cause of the trembling and signs of anxiety even though no focus of pain was found. If it was related to tension or muscle spasm, a decent dose of diazepam may have been enough to relieve the problem.

thanks Rappie. I dont want to sound like I'm canning my regular vets, they've been excellent, but I thought a fresh set of eyes might be good. She was fantastic yesterday, she took more bloods and rang me back that evening with the results. Mind you, she's now married with 2 young boys so she's got alot on her plate, I didn't expect a call at 7.45pm. Feathers bloods were all good except urea this time (which was slightly elevated last time too) so I've managed to get an early morning wee sample, only about 20mls though I think, I hope it's enough for her to test and check her kidneys. Over all she though Feather looked very good for almost 13.

Sadly for a small dog whippets dont live very long and 13 is getting up there. :(

Edited by Kirislin