Above An Beyond Customer Service

mish13

I would like to give a huge plug to Petcircle, for absolutely awesome customer service. I purchased four large bags of dry food in October 2014, from Pet circle on line. After struggling to get my dogs to eat it I had only used one bag by April 2015. I contacted Pet circle at the complete off chance they may be able to help.

The bags had a 2016 use by date so they were happy to have them returned at a small charge to me of $20.00. They arranged the pick up, all we had to do was box up the bags and the courier collected them.

A full refund minus the $20 was returned to my account, I am blown away by their customer service and told them I would let others know how I felt. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

https://www.petcircle.com.au

They are who I get my dry and heartworm from. I love the regular order thingy and how they send a reminder email in case you need to delay or bring the order forward so we never run out of food.

Edited to add that I agree - they have really extended themselves in this instance. Most places wouldn't accept a return of this nature.

Edited by Little Gifts

I didn't think they would either, I did try to sell them first then contacted the manufacturer. They sent me back to the supplier who just blew me away with their customer service. :D

I always had great customer service from them, too, but recently found out something that has made me discontinue purchasing from them.

I initially started buying food from them a couple of years ago now because they formed a partnership whereby a donation would be made to Fetching Dogs for the first purchase should you enter a code. I know lots and lots of people also started buying from them in order to support FD, and FD advertised them a lot.

Just found out recently that FD never received a cent from them, despite following up many times. They eventually gave up.

A few customers emailed them asking for an explanation and got very much a 'brush off' response.

So unfortunately despite the fact that I've always had good customer service, I won't be using them again.

I've always found Stefmar to be great and good prices, too.