Dog Burping Question

swazzie

I need opinions

Bru has been doing these long burps over the past few days. It was only occasionally up to today. This after noon his been doing them about every 20 mins or so.

Normally he never burps - at all

My problem is we are going on holidays tomorrow(flying) and I'm dropping both dogs to the kennel at 4 today. I have small boy home today and don't know if I should try the vet.

We are both in work in morning and flying afternoon.

I'm freaking out that there might be something wrong, but on the other hand I'm thinking surely it's nothing it's burping

It's just that he doesn't do it ever

He's not eaten anything new or done anything different that I can see or think of

Any advice??

Edited by swazzie

Both my guys burp occasionally, Lili more than Mosley, so I wouldn't be worried but if he never does it normally it might be worth even just giving the vet a call and asking if they think it's anything to worry about?

Has he eaten anything different lately? Sorry just re-read and see no change in food. Does he seem uncomfortable or bloated?

Edited by Dame Aussie

No too be honest he's seems same as always. I've felt around his tummy and pressed it firmly and he didn't even flinch.

This dog! I swear everytime( it feels like) we go on holiday something happens.

Last time he got a large gash on his leg and he needed an emergency trip to vet ! He's never sick the rest of the year

I should also say the other one burps all the time - we don't even think twice and joke about Chloe and her little lady burps - her is food though- ie eating what she shouldn't

He's now asleep - ruddy dog

Edited by swazzie