Adding Photo's To Posts?

Willowlane

:heart: :heart: :heart: She's gorgeous. When are you showing her at EP? Sorry, I know that doesn't answer your question, but I couldn't help myself..... :D

How do I put photo's into my posts as big images instead of coming up as the little attachment box you click on? like in this post

:heart: :heart: :heart: She's gorgeous. When are you showing her at EP? Sorry, I know that doesn't answer your question, but I couldn't help myself..... :D

How do I put photo's into my posts as big images instead of coming up as the little attachment box you click on? like in this post

Tossing up between doing Sutherland Shire at EP or Bungendore lol on the 11-12th of July. I cant decide and being new I have no idea which judges to go under.

Edited by Willowlane

I vote Sutherland! :D There are a lot of shows at EP during July which feature international judges, it's a big month.....

Tossing up between doing Sutherland Shire at EP or Bungendore lol on the 11-12th of July. I cant decide and being new I have no idea which judges to go under.