Apartment Friendly Dog

PuppyLove16

A GRIFFON!! I have two (both from puppies) in an apartment, and dog sat once which meant I had three griffons in an apartment! I think they are so under rated and easy to take with you everywhere. I wish I saw more around. Rough if you don't want shedding, smooth if you don't want grooming :)

They are next level clingers but even when I had one and he was left alone for a full day he would just sleep on the couch. They are very affectionate and get along with everybody.

I was worried about having a dog in an apartment, but to be honest in my opinion it's very doable and not much different than having a dog in a house. It just takes a little bit more work and preparation. A balcony, courtyard or dog loo will make your life a thousand times easier for toileting.

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you, I really appreciate hearing your experience with them. They're not very popular in Australia, or at least I haven't seen many, but they are so cute!

I never come across others unless I actively go to the meet ups. Which of course we do...

qLsGl0.png

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost think it's lucky they are such seriously underrated little dogs as it's easy to find a good breeder as the byb's don't yet have their grubby mitts much on the breed.

Chaos I wish I was in your state as you guys are so lucky with having your meets, there is nothing like that here.

9bd674c4ded436ba0c13da482f49aa88.jpg

1ef85f5b3445179adf19f19d11fe0838.jpg

Just have to add a couple of beautiful photo taken but the awesome photographer Charlotte Reeves here in Brisssie of my girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving all your gorgeous babies photos.... TOTALLY sold on Griffons, thank you! :)

I'm pleased to hear there's lots of reputable breeders and that they're not in the hands of dodgy BYB and puppy farms, given their low popularity here in Australia.