Starkehre babies?

Guest crazydoglady99

2 hours ago, Dame Danny's Darling said:

Mr Sheen in the form of meticulous breeding and concentration on welfare :thumbsup:

:heart: DDD. I'm just doing my bit for the breed. Plan to leave it in a better place than I found it...that's all any of us can do isn't it :)

• Like 5

You really did make great dogs and pick great owners. I am never worried to have Thistle near Bon, in closer proximity than other dogs, because I can trust Bon will stay in position and her owner will keep an eye on her. 

(Not that others in the class are bad or lesser, just that the combo of good breeding, good raising and good training gives them that extra inch. I wish all dogs and owners were able to get that complete triangle of good! :) )

And you're the support for that triangle that keeps it going! Applaud you!

• Like 6

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 5:50 PM, Thistle the dog said:

You really did make great dogs and pick great owners. I am never worried to have Thistle near Bon, in closer proximity than other dogs, because I can trust Bon will stay in position and her owner will keep an eye on her. 

(Not that others in the class are bad or lesser, just that the combo of good breeding, good raising and good training gives them that extra inch. I wish all dogs and owners were able to get that complete triangle of good! :) )

And you're the support for that triangle that keeps it going! Applaud you!

Oh wow TTD, what a beautiful thing to say, thank you.

I really lucked out with Callie, she is so amazing. I cannot believe how far she has come given Bonn is her first ever dog.

It's really lovely that you can trust Bonn and Callie in that way. She has worked her butt off to gain such excellent impulse control on Bonn.

You feeling that way would be mean so much to Callie as well as it does to me :) I hope it has helped Thistle also.

I am very proud that all of the puppies are not at all reactive towards novel or known dogs. It's something that is always so high on my list and we worked hard on it during the first 9 weeks. Even the owners who have not continued with our prescribed training still have great non reactive dogs.

Again, your very kind words are greatly appreciated. xx

• Like 1