WoofnHoof

Lameness in 13.5 yo husky

25 posts in this topic

Bit of an update on Sonny he is going really well so I haven't added any more meds as yet. I might have to get him a new harness as he is starting to leave me behind on walks like he used to! :laugh:

This video is from about halfway into a 3km walk :o

• Like 6

W&H..he's enjoying that walk  :) Picking up the odd wind-borne sniff of goodness.... 

• Like 1

Snook   

That's wonderful to see. I loved watching him getting his sniffer in on the action. :)

• Like 1

He’s such a sweetheart! Just read through the posts again - if you’re still having trouble with nails, try the alternate cut method if you haven’t already. It is amazing. Little old chi mixes have fast growing nails and it’s receded the quicks and kept them in check.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Papillon Kisses said:

He’s such a sweetheart! Just read through the posts again - if you’re still having trouble with nails, try the alternate cut method if you haven’t already. It is amazing. Little old chi mixes have fast growing nails and it’s receded the quicks and kept them in check.

Thanks for the link that's really interesting! I usually have to get nails done at the vets as he's too wriggly for me to do myself especially now ny back is so bad. You can hear in the video he drags that inside hind, I am guessing it's a nerve problem coming from his back but it's only recently it's become more pronounced. 

• Like 1