Coccidia infection

Zain afzaal

Hi every one
By any chance if some one had dogs suffering from coccidia and has treated it succesfully please help my dogs are suffering
They eat their own poop
Poop texture is custard like always
Does this happen in coccidia ?
Food is the best i can find its royal canin with chicken mixed

Zain if you're overseas ? the brands might not be the same.

Have you had it confirmed? 

If you suspect coccidia in all your dogs it's best to take a poo sample and one of the dogs to the vet for a simple test or two (if one dog has it they all need to be treated). There's a few things that cause gastrointestinal upsets so finding out which bug it is will get you the right advice.  :) If you take an internet guess you might just be wasting your money and prolonging the problem. 

Food sounds fine and while you can have a dog it doesn't agree with, to have all of them passing runny poo it's probably not diet in my humble opinion. :) 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Zain afzaal said:

Poop texture is custard like always
Does this happen in coccidia ?

Your vet will have explained this to you - and if you haven't taken your dogs to a vet , please do so..coccidia is treated with prescription drugs. The vet will also most likeley give information on how to stop dogs eating their own droppings. the best thing I can tell you is to pick up immediately! Also make sure dogs get plenty of things to do  to help break the habit .....

• Like 1