Wanting a cocker spaniel

NMS

Hi there My beautiful cocker passed at 15 2 months ago and Im longing to have another cocker to share my life with . The only breeders offering older dogs are interstate Im in Melbourne

Happy to spend 

5 hours ago, NMS said:

Hi there My beautiful cocker passed at 15 2 months ago and Im longing to have another cocker to share my life with . The only breeders offering older dogs are interstate Im in Melbourne

Happy to spend 

Contact breeders nearest to you and ask if they would have or know of an older dog for sale, tell them all about your family, if you are home most of the time, and if not, what time you will be spending with the dog and where it will be sleeping, also send them photos of your house yard. Breeders want the best home for their older ones so you'll need to work hard to prove you are the best home available

• Like 3

And if you have no luck in Victoria, don't rule out bringing a suitable dog from interstate.  

And another thought .. you could perha]s visit a few show, and have a chat to the exhibitors there to see if they know of any possibilities.

And condolences on your loss ... 15 is a good age.

• Like 3