Who Does Agility

I'm just curious, there seem to be a lot of people on here training agility.

Where do you do it & which day/night?

I train mostly at home now, but also go to Castle Hill Agility Dog Club on Thursday nights when I can get there and also attend seminars & take some private lessons when I can.

Vickie

I train at ACT Companion Dog Club on Tuesday nights.. sometimes. I've been taking the Open sets class and occasionally running the younger boy in the class for the past two sessions so not really putting in much training at all.

I attend seminars when possible/interested.

The plan is to get out to Parramatta and give it a proper try out :laugh:

Since I got married on the 22nd, been a bit busy and haven't gotten out there. Things are starting to get back to normal, so should get a chance to get there soon.

I have some equipment at home as well.

I went to the Agility Dog Club of NSW for a while, but found it too busy for Zoe's dog aggression problem. I'm hoping Parramatta works for us, if not, I'll have to wait for a more accomodating dog!

Guest cloverfdch

When i get around to having Elvie tested for Agility we will be mainly training at the Ballarat Dog Obedience Club BDOC. When i get my car in a few weeks i will more than likely take extra lessons in Melbourne or Geelong, maybe even Werribee.

Guest cloverfdch

StaffordsRule, thankyou for that i will check them out. Altona is on the Ballarat side of Melbourne aswell so that would be great :laugh:.

Guest cloverfdch
Yeah it's a great club....windy and cold in the winter as it's outdoors...but I guess you're used to that huh?

:laugh: Yes we are most definitely use to lovely wet, windy and cold weather.

As probably the only kiwi here, I train at NorWest DTC in Kumeu, West Auckland! Train on Friday nights, out in all weathers (unless complete downpour) and have started being an Instructor Buddy, helping the instructor out with his junior class before my senior class is held.

Diana

Can you tell me what Paws for Fun is???

Is there a website for info???

Carol,

I used to go to Paws 4 Fun a few years ago. They are a nice bunch of people. They're at Eric Mobbs Reserve, Castle Hill on a Sunday afternoon. Here is the website, not sure if it's been updated, so I dont know whether the times are right.

http://www2.tpg.com.au/users/rloftus/

Vickie