Farewell To Yogi & Bear Inu

sina

In Memory of our Pinto Akita Inu's Yogi & Bear.

Yogi~1996 to 18~1~2005. PTS after suffering violent fits caused by an aggresive brain tumor.

Bear~Feb 1995 to 21~2~2005. PTS after rear legs collapsed. In operable.

Still all choked up with feelings of loss. The both of you went within a month of each other & we never saw it coming. It was the hardest thing to let you both go as you were our babies, our everything.

Yogi~You had a rough start before we rescued you & I wish we had have found you earlier. You were an excellent addition to our pack. You were such a lovely little dreamer of a girl, so gentle & loving. Gave so much.

Bear~ you tried to tell us something was wrong with your girl. She was fitting when you woke me up. You were so smart & alert to the very end & I'm sure if it were not for your legs you would have been around for a long long time. You were the best dog. So loyal & loving & a real rascal when you wanted to be. You showed Yogi the light & led her to happiness. Good boy.

You both baught so much happiness & joy into our lives & endless amounts of memories that no one can ever take away.

We miss your kisses, cuddles & affection. Miss looking into your endless deep dark eyes & running our hands through your fur. We miss you both terribly. We still feel your presence though, gates swing open & shut. We trip over nothing in places were you both would lay.

We hope you are both running free together...until we meet again my friends

Sina, Russ & Shay.

And the Sun-God saw the Earth and smiled his red-gold smile which beamed across the land. It settled for a moment upon the mountaintop where it danced merrily before skipping from ledge to ledge making it's way down the mountainside, murmuring in the grass and whispering through the trees. Faster and faster it ran until it became a little red dog playing in the sunshine and filling the world with its radiance.

Writer Unknown.

My Webpage

post-19-1118284457.jpg

Guest cloverfdch

I am so sorry :o. What a lovely tribute to your much loved dogs.

Play nicely at the bridge Yogi and Bear.

:D

So sorry to you. Such a beautiful photo also of Yogi and Bear. It hurts like heaps but there seems to be nothing we can do about it. I tried to be ready for loosing my boy by getting another one but it makes no difference at all. EMPTY is how it leaves you. I just trust in time and the healing it can offer. Our furbabies would never have wanted us to be so sad. Blessings to you from someone who is going through the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...