Big Dog

I was at my local produce store yesterday, if you want something he has not got, he will order it in, he is a great doggy friend :rolleyes:

anyway, he is now stocking Big Dog food, it is a complete dog food, made from BARF, including fruit and vegies, they have no website yet, but I do have an email address for them, PM if you want it, they have The Edge, for performance dogs, Breeders Choice for puppies, Weaner which is an all in one diet and has roo and beef, crushed brisket bone, crushed vegies (carrots, broccoli, celery and spinach) beef fat, flaxseed, alfalfa and kelp powder

The price with him was $5.25 for 2.5kg

I can email you a scanned brochure if you need more info, if I had not just bought other things, I didn' have the heart to ask him to put it all back, I would have brought some and tried it.

cheers

Holly

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Fifi

from my supplier it is frozen, as there is not too much call for it up my way, all raw foods, with the Weaner it states that you start off with 600g of food for 30kg active dog and increase/decrease when needed

The distributer is in Northgate Qld, I am guessing they are the manufacturer too, it looked good, as I said I have not tried it yet

Hi Fifi

from my supplier it is frozen, as there is not too much call for it up my way, all raw foods, with the Weaner it states that you start off with 600g of food for 30kg active dog and increase/decrease when needed

The distributer is in Northgate Qld, I am guessing they are the manufacturer too, it looked good, as I said I have not tried it yet

Think I might use the same supplier and I also can recomend the Edge.

Kerry

Edited by aranyoz

Isn't that the Barf Patties Called " Ian Billinghurst Barf Patties"

they do have a web site that list all the distributors.

Also vets all natural are now selling there version though it is like a bulk mince and is very reasonable.

I think in the new future there will be more and more versions of Barf.

Oh it sounds great! Such a reasonable price! The billinghurst patties are closer to about $5kg I think...

Is there any way they could transport them down this way? I could probably buy about 100kg at a time if I could get it here...

Beats slaving away for hours in the kitchen making up patties... :laugh:

:( thanks for the email and link guys, have emailed them to see if there is a local distributor, anyone know where Northgate is? the only place I know with that name is in townsville.

Jeanne, if we can get a bulk shipment, because you are not far away, maybe we could do it together?

fifi

The GAP hounds get Big Dog and seem to love it. It looks to be good quality.

Im thinking of switching chev onto it as well, if i can find a supplier near me.

Edited by krat