Premade Barf Patties

I bought a single roll from pet deli today and it was about $5 shipping. I think if you buy the bulk (4 rolls from memory) you get free shipping...and most people would be buying the bulk quantity anyway - I'm only buying 1 this time because it'll be the first time she's tried it and just in case she won't eat it or it disagrees with her I don't want to waste the rest. Next time I will be buying the bulk/box.

• 3 weeks later...

I've only recently seen these products advertised, and the price is prohibitive for me at the moment. My GH would eat three patties per meal, the princess would eat one or two, so that's not cheap over a week.

I continue to shop, freeze, and pulp veg/fruit slop. It's more time-consuming but affordable. :kissbetter:

BTW - does anyone know of a whole rabbit supplier in SW Melbourne? I haven't been able to find any...the dogs are living on chicken and lamb RMBs at the moment and could use some variety... everywhere I've asked, they think I'm some kind of weirdo...maybe they're right? :)

Chicko try here: WA BARF disributor

I feed the DrB chicken and also the pork patties but only a couple of times a week and am happy with them. I have a 38kg dog so I can't afford to feed them as the whole diet, or even half of it :kissbetter:

I also use big dog barf mince which is around half the price per kg as the DrB patties.