Premade Barf Patties

Yes, i have started using these for about a month now (use to make my own) i buy the chicken one which i get for about $11 from one place and $13 from another place.

I think there are 10 patties in the roll (pretty sure that there is) so this generally last me for two weeks (that being because one day he will have fish, rec bone or fast etc).

So far, i am finding them fantastic, much more convenient and cost effective for me PLUS heaps more freezer space (which has been filled with bones :eek: ) and less time to prepare - thats for sure!

They have everything in them that i was putting in mine plus more.

Harvey didn't really even notice a switch from my one to Dr B ones, he loves them, gets one a day (one patty per 10kg dog is the recomended amount)

Hi,

I am considering these as well. But by the time both of my dogs are adults they will weigh in at about 80-90 kgs apparently (That is each).

So 18 patties a day i would be feeding, that is a scary thought for my wallet hehehehe.

Cheers

Adam

I have been using these for a few months now, I have found them to be good my very fussy mini poodles love them.

The only problem so far was when they had the roo they were throwing up so I think it was a bit rich.

My standard poodle wont eat them at all and would rather starve, I have tried every flavour.

The bulldog puppy has been reared on them (with bones etc. also) and she is in beautiful condition.

My mini's are around 7-8 kg each and they get 1/2 a patty plus a couple chicken necks.

The bulldog is around 25kg and she gets 1 patty plus other raw foods and dry biscuits.

I've swithched my pup, 8 month 38 kg Rotty, over to the genuine article and they've been great. I still have bones and chicken carcasses but the whole diet is built around the BARF patties. I get 4 different varieties for 60.00 and free home delivery.

I have been using them for about a year.

Now I am also using Vets all Natural "barf" type mince it is not in patties and I have been told they will last 6 weeks in the fridge. The dogs love this I merely mix in more vegies as they are both on very low fat diets.

The big dog food on another thread sounds very good so was going to try them till I read "meat trimmings".

The Billinghurst patties as made with human quality meats so will be sticking with that now.

Hi, I ordered my first roll a couple of weeks back as an experiment to see if my fussy boy would like them. He does! And so does Beatrice. It isn't their main source of food since I've just started them on meals from Sassy Treats- they seem fantastic too. I got the Barf patties from Pet Deli and they delivered them for free.

Tramissa if you are in Sydney they deliver for free (Pet Deli)

We got the combo roll so it has a bit of everything in it- smells quite flavoursome! I'm not tasting it though ! lol

I was just going to go through the barfnsw site - didn't know about pet deli - will do a search on them now.

To the SA ppl- my breeder in QLD asked her local pet supplies to get them in for her..and now they sell heaps of them so ask around your locals :rofl:

I have tried them...Geordie loves them, and I like the fact that they have the offal in them too!! :eek:

When they are frozen, they are still easy enough to split with a knife, and I pull one out each day, so they are fresh.

NB: The pack tells you to use an airtight container whilst defrosting- and you do need to do that since there are no preservatives....they go off fairly quickly!! :p

Mel.

We order through www.petdeli.com.au They're absolutely lovely people as well, great customer service :rofl:

Free delivery, you can't beat that, we've been using them for about 6 months I think, maybe more.

Leila loves the Pet Deli Man, gets lot's of pats hehehe

I make my own barf too, but I like the idea of getting the Dr B. brand because I know it's complete and balanced and I can't guarantee my home made stuff is.

Edited by sas

The big dog food on another thread sounds very good so was going to try them till I read "meat trimmings".

I couldn't say for sure...but you might find the 'trimmings' is to up the fat content....as the racing greys will certainly use the extra fat. My dogs luuurve the big dog foods...and my younger dog does enough to use the extra fat. My older dog is going to be supplimented more with premium old fart kibble as i think the content will be a bit high for him.

Dogbesotted - it might be worth checking with BigDogFoods...i'm paying between $1.00 to $2.30 per kg of ready made barf...for me it works out cheaper then i could actually make it. I do add extra bones a couple of times a week just to keep the crunch factor up.

Edited by KitKat