Angel

Stormy

Angel, In six big sleeps you were coming to our house. We have been so excited and so pleased that we had been given the opportunity to show you how life should be lived by a girl of your age. Lots of cuddles, bed and lounges to sleep on, what ever your heart desired to eat, walks and constant companionship. We just wanted to you to be happy.

We got the news not long ago that you have been given your wings, and I can't begin to tell how devestated we are.We will never get to show you our love for you, and spoil you as you deserve. I breaks my heart that I will never even get to cuddle and snuggle up with you, and I have so been looking forward to that.

Fly and be free Angel, stretch those long legs of yours, find a shady spot under the trees by the creek, smell the grass and feel the warm breeze on your face.

You're Free.

To everyone that was involved with the rescue of Angel and the other 35 greyhounds, a huge thankyou. I know that Angel wasn't alone when she went and that she was surrounded by your love. Thank You.

Angel (my daughters picked the name, and I was just waiting to meet her in the flesh to see if it suited her :thumbsup: Angel she is) was to be desexed today, but the vet found some cancerous lumps, and on further investigation found it had spread to her lungs. Desexing was no longer an option and it was decided that it would be kinder to give her her wings. ;)

post-19-1124352348.jpg

I am so sorry Stormy, I know how much you were all looking forward to having Angel come to stay ;)

Angel touched a lot of people in a very short time, all who were helping ready her for her journey to you. They send their best wishes to you and your family, with a huge thank you, that you had opened your heart to such a dear old girl.

Run free, gorgeous Angel. I'm so sorry you didn't get to your new family, I'm glad you got some cuddles before you went :) ;)

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: run to the bridge Angel, chase those rabbits and snooze in the sun.

I'm so sorry she never got to be your lounge angel Stormy, and I'm so sorry your daughter never got to have her on the bed to cuddle.

hugs from fifi & the hounds

Stormy I was so sorry to hear about Angel. I thank you and your family for wanting to take her and spoil her. I'm sure she knew she was loved even from afar.

Sweet is the sleep that ends all pain.

Run free Angel with all who have gone before you and tell Sam I miss him.