Bag Of Wind

Eldoop

Shar Pei are champion farters and I give them 2 peppermint leaves cut up in their BARF every night and yes they still fart but you can no longer taste it.

It is in the CSIRO book on alternative dog medicine. I brought my peppermint bush at the plant store and tend it carefully.

Shar Pei are champion farters and I give them 2 peppermint leaves cut up in their BARF every night and yes they still fart but you can no longer taste it.

It is in the CSIRO book on alternative dog medicine. I brought my peppermint bush at the plant store and tend it carefully.

OMG Lololololololol sorry i am just rolling around whilst reading this ;) Nobody warned me about the hidden talent of my Staff Ty ....

thanks everyone for your help, where would I buy the eagle pack from ;) as I'm almost out of the supercoat, and I do feed Minx the chicken necks and wings ;)

Hmmmm....I get mine from a local supplier but I live outer east...

Try this link Eagle Pack distributors

Have you tried the Barf patties? They are really easy to handle, and seem to have a lot of bulk in them- I would go for those over the pet mince any day.

Mel. ;)

hey there

I may have missed this cause i only skimmed the post ;)

But I didnt think it was a good idea to feed pet food with human food as they digest it at different rates and it can upset their stomach and cause wind ;) anyone feel free to correct me if im wrong.

Yep one of my dogs is a farter and I have had great success adding a half tsp of ground peppermint leaves in her nightly feed. I have also heard that slippery elm bark is great too, but now I no longer need to try it :D