Herding Was Great!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for a break. "You didnt do all that bad I guess mum"

The yard sessions were short and sharp, but there were plenty of them, and the offer for more if you wanted them. No pics of Banjo out in the big paddock, but he had a wonderful time out there, with Rosie helping him out of course. A fantastic day. Honestly, if you ever even considered doing something different with your dog, go and have a try..... (psst - if I can do it, anyone can) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

post-9-1128163974.jpg

Edited by Hedds

Thought I'd sit down and write a BIG thank you to all that attended the herding day today. You guys and dogs were great. Please don't be strangers and visit again real soon. You and your dogs gave me so much pleasure.

My dogs are all running around still looking for more work to do ......wish they'd learn to use a vacuum cleaner and mop :thumbsup:

Thanks again and looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

Dave, Geoff and the gang.

Rosie would like to thanks to all the dogs for the big work out and not running into her like Scout normally does.

Guest Tess32

Tanks H for taking the photos :thumbsup:

Was good to have a day off from photo taking - still have hundreds to get through and now you can do all the work for me...hehehe.

And again, thanks to David - was a fab day :thumbsup:

Nat

Jyra loved the herding and is totally worn out.

David said that next time the dogs see the sheep (dogs like Reilly, Banjo, the kelpie, etc), they might click more and be even better motivated. Now, I just got thinking, what does that mean for Jyra? Gosh she was a handful and a half just waiting to get in to the sheep, what's she going to be like next time??

Here's another picture of Reilly with the sheep:

Rimg1299.jpg