Obedience Clubs...advise/opinions?...

ReXy

hi hedds when is this fun day at training toby loveeed the puppy class last night he was pretty good doing sits and started drop he fluked a few lol and still working on it... denise was great we chatted for quiet a while..lol only 1 other pup in the class so it was great.. will join up next week not sure if i can go sunday with dodge as yet... grrrr have to hope i can make it.. or just wait and start him after the christmas break up.... im dying to get out there with him

I'm pretty sure the fun day is the first Sunday in Dec. Can someone else confirm? (it might really help if I ever read my newletter :angel::eek: )

Sorry we missed you last night. And yey for toby being such a star, what a cutie. A small group of us finished off the night after class with a big walk just on dusk so the dogs went home zonked and happy. It was a lovely night for a stroll round the grounds. :eek: It might have been a bit late to stay for you after puppy class, but dodge would have loved it. Next time ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi DD

Once you get a pass in novice they will have to put you in green . will have a chat to them about some of their beliefs maybe se if i can convince them to run a ask the judge day or somthing to clarify things like that.

Anyway will catch up with you sooner or later if worst comes to worst we can do something over the break on a sunday morning

yb

aww bummer no it wasnt me ooops sorry alison.. didnt make it my daughter has been sick with a kidney infection so as its nearly break up time for christmas i might wait untill after the christmas break... and start fresh...

Panda - I posted in the other thread too.

I'm sure Steve Austin runs obedience classes too. :eek:

Thanks Erny, Hanrob is quite a long way from where we are. We are in Bondi. I have to look for something in the Eastern Suburb area. Is the dog club the same thing as obedience classes?