Summer School Is On

hi guys

I am planning a summer school for people who wish to train a bit over the break

This will be a small group limited to six and the theme of the group is back to basics each week we will cover foundations as well as learning how to build on exercises and add distraction we will also be doing some tricks for fun.

the group runs from the 21st a wednesday at 7pm and will run each week for four weeks of training and then a summer school breakup

The group will met at Kcc park

If you are looking for somwhere to catch up with friends do a bit of training and have some fun let me know. I have a limit of six.

this group will be free to dolers.

yb

Edited by yogibear

Hi SAm

It will be outdorrs as otherwise i would have to pay for the hire of the pavillion.

I have an info sheet but to answer your questions. TRaining pre requisite none The class is basd on foundations its fun everyone will be asked to bring food toys whatever motivates their dog and we will all work on uisng the envidon ment as well.

If a dog has issues fear aggression etc i would be discussing this with the person before the group starts i dont have a problem so long as i have been prewarned that a dog may need some space. AS i start the group all seated with dogs next to handlers and when w are doind any discussion everyone is seated i find it is a great environment for dogs that get stressed easily.

Age well its at the owners own risk im happy for someone to bring a puppy but again i will make sure they are aware of the risks involved i will also ask that any dog attending be currentl vaccinated.

the idea came to mind as a lot of peope have said to me they want to keep training over summer Last year i tried geting a training group togther but it was too hard to committ to evry week so i thought a four week group to cover th break might be a way to go. If people are keen at the end to do more then we will look at another block

I am planniny o do a training course next year and want to get back into the habit of instructing groups so thought this would be a good start.

Yes December the 21st for four wednesdays.

yb

Hi Dogdayz

i had your invite all ready to bring to club lol are you going sunday im actually going to be there lol with my proposal for a workshop.

Ok your in that makes three already.

I will put all the deatails together today and have them ready to email to you tonight ok

yb

Probably not sunday - Beck is confined to a crate and Skye hates classes.

Actually i may bring Skye not Beck to classes as i am restarting her from basics. Thers a challenge for you - every trainer has ended up not knowing whether to laugh or cry when trying to get her to work any discipline.

Edited by dogdayz

woo hoo im inĀ  cant wait... yeahhh thanksĀ  yogibear.....will be great...oops im getting a little carried away here.... ok who else is coming.... cant wait to meet u all and ur bootifull doggies..

Simone, me and jake ware coming too :thumbsup:

Anne

cool im really looking forward to it and doing something with dodge vbefore i start training at hastings with him after christmas break. so this will be like pre training for him...lol